Diploma in yoga is a full time one year diploma course that deal with the study of yoga benefits, yogic science, the anatomy of the human body, the learning of asanas, and history of yoga, and so on. The syllabus of this diploma in Yoga course is divided into written practice. Diploma in Yoga program provides knowledge about the benefits of Yoga, assists the students in leading a fit lifestyle free of ailments, and restores the health of people.
The specializations of the Diploma in Yoga course are Yoga and Mental Health, Foundation of Naturopathy, Anatomy of Human Body.
The eligibility criteria to apply this course the students the student should have passed 10+2 or 12th final year examination must have fluency in the English language and medical fitness certificate. Diploma in Yoga admission is only based on merit, hence, there are no entrance exams for this course.
After completing this course Students can get various job opportunities such as Programme Officer, Yoga Instructor, Assistant Research Officer Publication Officer (Yoga), etc. The average salary for these job profiles ranges from INR 2,00,000 –INR 16,00,000 per annum.
Diploma in Yoga: Syllabus
Subjects of Study
* Foundation of Naturopathy
* Yoga and Mental Health
* Foundation & Philosophy of Yogic Science and Patanjali Yoga Sutras
* Yoga and Social Behavior
* Yoga and Cultural Synthesis & Value Education
* Teaching Methods for Yogic Practices
* Anatomy of Human Body
* Practical training (Theory & Practice)
Diploma in Yoga: Job Profiles
Some of the popular job profiles in the field of Diploma in yoga listed below:
* Yoga Instructor - INR 2,00,000-16,00,000
* Therapist- INR 2,00,000-4,00,000
* Publication Officer (Yoga) - INR 2,00,000-3,00,000
* Yoga Expert - INR 3,00,000-4,00,000
* Programme Officer - INR 5,00,000-6,00,000
Some of Top Recruiting Companies are Colleges, Hospitals, Fitness Centers, Wellness Centers, etc.