VETERINARY PHARMACOLOGY & TOXICOLOGY
MVSc Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology is a 2-years postgraduate degree course that dealing in medical as well as surgical treatment of animals. The postgraduate course will help students to learn how to investigate and study different medications ,poisonous compounds and natural pollutants
The Eligibility Criteria for admission to the course a candidate must have passed Bachelor’s degree B.Sc. / B.V.Sc in the relevant field, or any similar course from a recognized university with minimum aggregate marks of 55% is eligible for this course. Admissions in most of the institutes are based upon the score in the ICAR entrance test conducted at the national level and is accepted by the institute. The average fees for the course is around INR 35,000.
After completing MVSc Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology one can find jobs in both private and public sectors. After completing M.V.Sc. Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology candidates could fill in as veterinarians, veterinary scientists or teachers. The average salary offered to candidates is INR 2,00,000 – INR 6,00,00 .
MVSc Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology: Entrance Exams
Some of top entrance exam are listed below:
1) Indian Veterinary Research Institute Entrance Exam
2) Govind Ballabh Pant University Of Agriculture And Technology Entrance Exam
3) Junagadh Agricultural University Entrance Exam
4) Kerala Veterinary And Animal Sciences University Entrance Exam
MVSc Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology: Job Profile
Some of the most common job profiles are listed below:
* Research Scientist
* Animal Care and Service Workers
* Animal physician
* Associate Animal genetics veterinarian
* Veterinary Pharmacologists
* Veterinary Toxicologist
* Veterinarian Doctor
* Clinical Research Associate
* Teacher & Lecturer etc.
MVSc Veterinary Pharmacology & Toxicology: Top Recruiting Companies
* Fuzen pharmaceuticals private limited
* Health Watch Tele Diagnostics Pvt Ltd
* Prabhat Dairy Ltd
* Aspire World
* Synotive Technologies Pvt ltd
* Farm Lives Pvt Ltd
* Ayurvet Ltd
* Manandi Pham
* Manandi Pharmaceuticals Pvt Ltd etc.