VETERINARY AND ANIMAL HUSBANDRY EXTENSION
MVSC in veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension is a full-time postgraduate degree course of 2-year duration which is divided into 4 semester. MVSc in Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension is a specialized field of Veterinary medical science that educates the students about the treatment of animal diseases and ailments. The main aim of the program is to provide detailed knowledge on various aspects of animal husbandry, covering the various disciplines of Veterinary Science.
The eligible criteria for admission this course a candidate must have a Bachelor’s degree in Veterinary Science or equivalent examination in Science stream with minimum 60% of aggregate marks from a recognized university. The average program fee ranges between INR 28,000 to 3.25 Lacs. Admission to this MVSc veterinary and Animal Husbandry course is done based on merit or entrance exam score.
MVSc Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension: Entrance exams
Some of the major Veterinary course entrance exams are as follow:
1) ICAR-AIEEA: ICAR-AIEEA conducted by National Testing Agency (NTA)
2) GBPUAT: GBPUAT conducted by Govind Ballabh Pant University Agriculture and Technology institute
3) KVAFSU: KVAFSU Conducted by Karnataka Veterinary, Animal, and Fisheries Sciences University (KVAFSU) university.
4) SVVU: SVVU conducted by Sri Venkateswara Veterinary University (SVVU)
MVSc Veterinary and Animal Husbandry Extension: Job Profiles
Some of the most common job profiles are listed below:
* Veterinarian Technician
* Veterinary Consultant
* Animal Farm Manager
* Biological Scientist
* Associate Scientific Manager
* Pharmacy Research Scientist
* Animal Farm Manager, etc
Some of Top recruiting companies are Drug Research Institutions, Fishery Department, Para Veterinary Staff Training Schools, etc.